- Don’t drink caffeine.
- Eat a small meal 1.5 hours before floating.
- Remove your contacts.
- Do not shave or wax.
Arrival and Check In
(You don’t need to bring anything except yourself! We’ll cover the basics and answer any questions prior to floating.
- Shower and put in earplugs.
- Step into the float tank.
- Turn off the room lights and float.
- Use the intercom if you need assistance and use the buttons on the side of the tank to turn on/off lights and/or music.
- At the end, the filter will turn on easing you out of your float.
- When done, turn on the lights and step out.
- Rinse off the salt water and get dressed.
Day of Float